It’s nice to be able to have a bit of me time, but sometimes you just don’t have the hours in the day or the money available to splash out on a spa, so here are my tips to the perfect day spa at home 🙂
1.Find your favourite bikini, fluffy robe and slippers (it will get you in the spa mood) if that’s not really your style, put on your comfiest pjs.
2. Mix a homemade face mask: my fave recipe is a dash of orange juice, blueberry juice, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and a table spoon of syrup, warm up for 10 seconds in the microwave and hey presto one gorgeous face scrub mask coming up!
3. Run yourself a nice warm bath with bubbles. Get in and soak.
4. Get a bowl and steam your face with hot water, if you really want to go to town you can add a dash of your favourite aromatherapy oils.
5. Apply your mask and turn on some relaxing spa style music. Sit and relax!
6. After 15 minutes remove the mask with hot water on a flannel. Splash your face with cold water to close your pores 🙂
7. Treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure!
8. Find a quiet room in the house, turn off the lights. Use a blanket if you need to, then turn up the relaxing music again and relax…
I can assure you after all of this you’ll be feeling like a new woman!
Until next time