So I decided to do something different with my haul post this time! I didn’t get around to doing any snazzy photos of the new products as I was too eager to rip them open, so I decided to draw them instead!
1. Rimmel wake me up concealer- £5.49 – This had been recommended to me time and time again. I’m pretty damn chuffed with it!
2. No7 Revitalising hand Saviour – £11.50 – I get the worst dry hands in the winter, so as it was 3 for 2 I decided to give it a whirl. It’s basically a sugary scrub mixed with an oil to make your hands ultra soft!
3. Free From Frizz Blowout Shampoo & Conditioner – £6.99 – Every girls frizz saviour! I won’t go too far Into this as I’m hoping to do a featured review, but I’d spotted this in the Q system of boots every day and so wanted to give it a try. It smells yummy!
4. Beautiful Skin – No7 – Wipes – £2 with current No7 voucher – You can never have too many wipes, so when I realised I could get these for the same price as my cheapo ones with my voucher, I was dead chuffed!
5. Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream – £9 – Another dry hand saviour! I can’t recommend this product enough, so with 3 for 2 on I decided to stock up, as it’s a handbag must have!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my mini haul with a twist!! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Until Next Time