I’ve just stumbled upon the Beauty Crowd’s would you rather tag! As #bbloggers chat is drawing to a close I thought it would be fun to give it a whirl: so here it goes:
1. Would you rather be able to apply eyeliner perfectly or be able to contour like Kim Kardashian?
I think I’d like to be able to apply eyeliner perfectly, I have such a shakey hand!! It’s a nightmare because I love a feline flick.
2. Would you rather wear foundation which is two shades lighter or two shades darker?
I’m very pale, so I think they’d struggle to find a foundation 2 shades lighter anyway! Hehe
3. Would you rather wear no lipstick ever again or no eyeliner ever again?
No lipstick ever again! Beauty bloggers everywhere are now crying in shame!! But I have massive eyes so a pop of eyeliner is essential!
4. Would you rather give up your foundation or your mascara?
I’d rather give up mascara! Can’t beat a good base and you can always curl your eyelashes or sneakily have them tinted.
5. Would you rather apply your makeup yourself with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey or ask a 5 year old child to do it?
Definitely applied myself with no mirror! You can feel your own face right?! I don’t think a 5 year olds version of pretty correlates with my own!!
6. Would you rather wear exactly the same makeup every single day for the rest of your life or drastically change your makeup every single day for the rest of your life (even if it doesn’t suit you!)?
I’m a comfort makeup addict, I rarely jump out of my makeup comfort zone. I think a change of eyeshadow from white to gold is drastic. So I’d definitely rather wear the same for life.
7. Would rather have dodgy brows or have patchy fake tan?
Patchy fake tan, you can hide that with loads of clothes. Everywhere.
8. Would you rather have perfectly white teeth or have your perfect hairstyle?
Perfectly white teeth! I’m dying for pearly whites right now!
9. Would you rather wear the same colour nail varnish for the rest of your life or be able to change the colours of your varnish whenever you like but it’s always a little bit smudged?
The same nail polish! That good old comfort zone again! 😉
10. Would you rather have lots of scented body and perfume products that smell amazing to you but to everyone else you smell like pine tree car air freshener or have products that smell average to you but smell incredible to those around you?
That’s a toughie! But bad scents give me a migraine… And I’m probably being selfish, but I’ll go with smelling amazing to me. After all, you spend a hell of a lot of time with yourself.
And that’s the end of that tag!
I really do love a good tag. Thanks beauty crowd for a fab new tag.
Until Next Time