So today I did something pretty risky, and ultimately it turned out pretty cool.
Say hello to my new hair:
Sadly the long and short of it (har har I’m so punny) is that my long hair was way past saving, a year of heat styling, back combing and everything in between had left it frazzled, unmanageable and basically a pain the back side!
I fancied a change and whilst sometimes change is scary, I’m really pleased with how it’s turned out.
I decided to compile a list of 5 benefits for those debating the chop, so you can weigh up if it’s the way to go for you:
1. You instantly feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders, literally.
2. You use less products. Shampoo that lasts a week? Pft not anymore, more like a month!
3. Your morning hair routine has just been cut by about an hour, meaning extra zzzzs for you & more love for your hair.
4. You’ll suddenly feel like the queen of sass and you’ll be able to do the perfect hair swish.
5. You’ll be sooooo in fashion dahling! This seasons all about having the chop so get in there whilst you can.
What’s the riskiest thing you’ve done with your hair?
Until Next Time