I love Taylor swift, so when her new album 1989 landed I couldn’t have been more excited. I listened to it on repeat for days, until I stumbled upon the video for her song Blank Space. All that springs to mind from the first time I saw the video was Wow. From the fashion, to the makeup and the hair I couldn’t have been more excited.
I wanted to do a tutorial and filmed a video for youtube, but sadly the files deleted themselves during transfer to my iPad. I tried to recover them in vain, but a few days ago I realised I still had the photos of the look, so I thought I’d put together a little face of the day, with a list of products, so you can create the look yourself.
For this look you’re going to need:
– Nars Sheer Glow foundation (my shade is Mont Blanc)
– Max factor smokey eye effect
– Rimmel lash accelerator mascara
– Daniel Sandler water colour blush in cherub
– L’oreal Collection exclusive by Blake
– Bare minerals affair to remember eye shadow palette.
I love this look and a good red lip! I really enjoyed trying to re create this as Taylor Swift is a major girl crush of mine right now. I just can’t get over how on point she always looks!
Who has your favourite celeb look?
Until Next Time