I have always loved Neal & Wolf, after discovering the up and coming brand in a beauty box once upon a time. Treated to their shine spray I couldn’t get enough of the relaxing scent that it blew my way every time I swished my hair. My love affair has spanned over two years, and doesn’t show any signs of stopping in the near future, so when the lovely people at Neal & Wolf asked me if I’d like to try their latest candle and their guide to relaxation, with life as it was lately, I couldn’t think of anything better.
The new candle is from their new Elysian range, with a scent similar to their signature.
On the Neal & Wolf website The Elysian Range is described as “a scent that encapsulates the quality of paradise, excellence so divine it was inspired by the heavens. It epitomises a state of bliss that only Neal & Wolf can provide, so you can feel like a goddess” and to be honest I can’t really argue. Whenever I need a real wind down, I always turn to my Neal & Wolf hair goodies and candles and take myself off for a relaxing bath.
If baths aren’t really your thing, Neal & Wolf have put together a simple guide to meditation so you too can take some serious me time, so burn that candle, pop on some comfy clothes and get ready to relax.
A mini meditation session – to clear your mind and boost energy levels.
1. Take a minute to prepare the space in which you meditate. Turn down the lights or draw your curtains closed.
2. Next light the Neal & Wolf indulgence scented candle and take a seat where you feel most comfortable.
3. Adopt an upright position and ensure that your back is straight, chest is open and shoulders are back.
4. Take three deep in and out breaths, inhaling the heavenly scent of mandarin and orange blossom to help prevent stress and tension.
5. Place one hand on your chest and one hand on your stomach and continue to take deep breaths. On your next breath in, ensure that you breathe out of your stomach. The hand on your chest needs to remain relatively still. This helps steady the rhythm of the heartbeat and leads the mind into a peaceful meditative state.
6. Keep a light smile on your face, doing so will help boost energy levels. If your mind begins to wander, guide your attention back each time, do so with kindness and gentleness.
7. As you come close to the end of your meditation, don’t be in a hurry to open your eyes. Open them slowly and gradually taking time to become aware of yourself and your surroundings.
8. At this stage, our indulgence scented candle will have filled the room with floral aromas of lily, ylang-ylang and orchid… True indulgence!
You can find the full Neal & Wolf range on their website: www.nealandwolf.com
Hope you’re feeling suitably relaxed.
Until Next Time