Every few months we hear of a new ‘IT’ bag that’s taking the fashion world by storm, but as beautiful as they are, they usually aren’t practical for all of the masses of things you need to carry!
So when Isla Rule sent me one of their laptop handbags* that is both beautiful AND functional I couldn’t help but fall in love!
I loved the story of Isla Rule, a wife struggling to find a handbag that would fit around her hectic lifestyle whilst still remaining stylish (we all know this struggle) and an entrepreneurial husband that helped her achieve her dream of creating one for herself. Nick and Gisela Rule’s passion for their idea can really be seen in their designs.
A few weeks ago I promised you a sneaky peek inside this HUGE box that arrived for me and what was inside is the stuff of every girls dreams!
Are you ready?!
Isn’t it beautiful?! Functional and timeless with leather so soft I could stroke it all day long, the Mae handbag has everything a busy girl on the go could need! It’s also realllllly big and spacious so you can fit in tonnes of stuff and all those must have essentials!
– Padded tech section that can fit up to a 15 inch laptop, to keep all your gadgets safe on the go!
– A zip pocket for all those girly essentials or valuables you don’t want on show.
– internal pouches for mobile, notepads, pens, makeup.
– a key clip so you never lose your keys in the bottom of your handbag again!! (I am always losing my keys so for me this was a personal fave.)
– Luggage tag
– Dust proof drawstring bag to protect it whilst travelling
My favourite feature of all has to be the Amy Butler lining! Isla rule plays on the idea that it’s what’s on the inside that counts and when you open their handbags you see why!
The gorgeous patterns mean this isn’t just another black handbag, but it has a personality all of its own. I have been road testing this bag for a week now and I have to say I couldn’t be more pleased. It’s easy to carry, it stores loads of stuff safely meaning I can happily blog on the go and it looks amazing, what more could a girl want?!