It’s taken me a long time to embrace my pale skin. Often feeling white as a sheet, I feel self conscious if I have to reveal my legs in public untanned and “pasty,” but the older I am getting the more I am starting to embrace my pale skin.
– Nars Sheer Glow, Mont Blanc
– Nars Sheer Powder, Snow
– Laura Mercier Full coverage concealer, 0.5
– Elf mineral eyeshadow, sweet
– Clarins wonder perfect mascara, black
– Rimmel white eyeliner
Cheeks, Lips & Brows
– Hourglass Ambient lighting blush, diffused heat
– Elf Supershine lipgloss, godess
– Elf eyebrow kit, Light
– Apply a small dot of nars sheer glow onto your chin, cheeks and forehead.
– Buff into skin with the elf professional Complexion brush until blended.
– Apply three small dots of Laura Mercier concealer on to dark circles around the eye with your index finger.
– Dust your face with Nars sheer powder in snow with the elf professional powder brush. Buff gently.
– Take the elf professional blusher brush and apply Hourglass Ambient lighting blush in a circular motion on your cheek bones, apply two layers and buff out gently with the elf professional powder blush.
– Line your eyes with the rimmel white eyeliner and apply the Elf mineral eyeshadow using your index finger.
– Brush your brows with an Elf spoolie and apply the darkest colour from the elf eyebrow palette to line around your brows using a sharp angled eyeliner brush, fill them in using the darkest colour at the end and graduating to the paler powder.
– Apply Clarins Wonderperfect mascara to your lashes.
– And finally finish of your look with the perfect pout by applying the Elf Supershine Lipgloss in goddess.
I absolutely love this look as it’s something you can wear everyday or vamp up slightly with a red lip for an evening.
What’s your go to makeup look?
Until Next Time