– 3 minute read –
This one is for all of those with tired eyes. Maybe you partied too long at the weekend, or the baby only allowed you a few hours of sleep this week? Pixi Beauty has you covered with their DetoxifEYE hydrogel eye patches.
Recently these landed on my doorstep as a gift from Pixi and as someone who is consistently teetering on the edge of looking like a human version of the Hush Puppies dog, I couldn’t wait to give them a try.
The hydrating hydrogel patches contain Hyaluronic acid and caffeine to smooth and depuff the eye area, which helps to aid the reduction of dark circles.
These patches have been a morning and special occasion saviour, helping me to hide those nights that were a little too late and even relieving some headaches caused by tired eyes.
How to use the eye patches
- Under the lid, each pot contains a spatula. Use this to gently lift and separate two eye patches
- Apply a patch under clean eyes with the thickest part at the outer corner
- Pick your favourite song and dance for ten minutes whilst the eye patches do the hard work
- Discard the eye patches and gently pat the remaining serum into the skin
- Use the patches chilled for those extra late nights
Fancy giving your eyes a treat? Find the Pixi Beauty DetoxifEYE patches here